Health service environments promote the education, maintenance and restoration of health, yet they are also places where there is a presence of bacterial and viral contaminants and a risk for to the immune compromised. Many billions of dollars are spent annually to reduce the risks of healthcare acquired infections (HAI). We at ACE provide system that are proven to reduce the risk of infection in healthcare settings.
Our technologies will effectively destroy airborne pathogenic contaminates and also those on adjacent surfaces, all of this while maintaining a safe environment around people and bringing vitality back into the air quality.
We have successfully documented the efficacy of our technologies against major bacteria strain like MRSA and virus like H1N1. Our clients in the health industry have reported significant decrease in nosocomial infection from the use of our patented systems for both MRSA and H1N1. Visit our research page
the use of these systems also dramatically reduces odours in a safe and natural way by breaking apart the chemical composition of the odours in the air.
- Low operational cost
- Natural chemical free deodorization
- Actively purify the indoor environment
- Increase levels of negative oxygen ions (-O2)
- Proven to destroy major infectious bacteria and viruses
- Sterilize adjacent surfaces from biological contaminates (i.e. doorknobs)
- Safe for use in occupied spaces where immune compromised people gather
Places of application:
- Dental Offices
- Field Hospitals
- Doctors Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Long-term Care Facilities